How do I raise a thread to realtime priority?

From: Robin Holt <holt_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2004-02-13 08:53:57
In the 2.4 kernel headers, unistd.h had a _syscall3 that I could
use to make an extern of the sys_sched_setscheduler raise a tasks
priority to realtime.  With 2.6, the _syscall3 has been replaced
with static inlines.  This all seems well.

Since sys_sched_setscheduler is not in the unistd.h, should I add
it to unistd.h?  Is there a prefered method for exporting/inlining
syscall entry points?

Thanks,
Robin Holt