Forget V1AGRA, there's a new game in town!

From: luke <butch21dgj_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2004-02-04 23:52:25
The Biggest New Drug since V1agra! Many times as powerful.

C1AL1S has been seen all over TV as of late.

So why is it so much better than V1agra? Why are so many switching brands?

-A quicker more stable erection
-More enjoyable sex for both
-Longer sex
-Known to add length to you erection
-Lasts up to 36 hours (not a thrity-six hour erection, but enhancement for thirty-six)

We have it at a discounted savings. Save when you go through our site on all your orders.

See the difference today.

http://magnum.instrhh.com/s95c/index.php?id=s95

diana tigrejapan xxxx tarzan racoon happyday lady
director sarah1
velvet johnson rux advil
lulu