Re: [patch] 0/5 2.4.25-pre7 mca.c cleanup

From: Hidetoshi Seto <seto.hidetoshi_at_jp.fujitsu.com>
Date: 2004-02-04 18:18:22
Nice patch :-)

I am trying to make a patch and just worried about the race of printk calls.
My temporary fix was that it simply makes all prfunk in mca.c to nop by config.
However, of course, I feel better if such obsolete codes were vanished completely.

I'll change the base of my prototype of OS MCA handler to the one that patched all of
your drastic clean up patches.

BTW, could you port these patches to 2.6.x, Keith?