Re: [patch] 2.6.1-mm5 compile do not use shared extable code for ia64

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-01-28 17:06:53

  Paul> I really don't like the uglification of lib/extable.c.

I disagree about this being an uglification.  But beauty is obviously
in the eye of the beholder...

Anyhow, you clearly feel _much_ stronger about this particular issue
than I do and I haven't heard much from Andrew, so I'll make a local
version of sort_extable() for now.  If someone cares about
resurrecting a generic version, they can do that later on.