Re: bk pull on ia64 linux tree

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-01-28 08:57:08

  David> Hi Linus, please do a

  David> bk pull http://lia64.bkbits.net/to-linus-2.5

  David> This will update the files shown below (only ia64-specific
  David> files are touched).

  Jes> Is this patch available as a normall diff somewhere?

I don't make real patches for release-candidates, but in theory, you
should be able to get the equivalent patch from:

  http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/ports/ia64/v2.6/testing/cset/

In practice, it appears that the script that's supposed to create this
was failing.  I fixed this now and the URL is working again.