Re: [patch] efivars update for 2.6.1

From: Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch_at_dell.com>
Date: 2004-01-15 14:40:34
> Matt is the owner of efivars so if he is OK with it, that's fine with
> me.  My only request is that if/when the patch is accepted that there
> is some documentation that makes it clear where one can can get an
> updated/matching efibootmgr from.

Andrew found a spinlock use bug in efivars_exit that needs to get fixed
first.  Then I'm fine with it.

efibootmgr 0.5.0-test1 is available at
http://domsch.com/linux/ia64/efibootmgr/testing/efibootmgr-0.5.0-test1.tar.gz

which supports both /proc-style and sysfs-style accesses.  With additional
feedback that it works as expected for several people, I'll remove the
'test' moniker.

Thanks,
Matt

--