Re: old tulip patch

From: Grant Grundler <iod00d_at_hp.com>
Date: 2004-01-13 12:23:48
On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 at 05:09:03PM -0800, David Mosberger wrote:
> I'll drop it from my tree then

ok

> and let you and Jeff figure out what to do about it.

We've agreed to disagree. And since Jeff is the maintainer, my patch
is not going in and I'm not rewriting the tulip init sequence.
If anyone is looking for a challenging, fairly well defined kernel driver
project, this would be a good one.  Jeff told me several times how
simple he thinks it is...it just never looked that simple to me.

grant