Re: script to check for guaranteed-to-crash-your-app warnings

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2004-01-07 12:56:31
Argh, the situation must be worse than what I reported, since
"evolution" didn't show up at all!  evolution was missed because lynx
by default wraps lines after 80 columns.  I fixed the fetch-log script
and am rerunning it now.  I'm sure this would be a lot easier to do
for someone who has direct access to the log files...