Re: pal/power_info for real?

From: Alex Williamson <alex.williamson_at_hp.com>
Date: 2003-11-26 05:24:30
On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 02:09, Duraid Madina wrote:
> 	Is this correct? Two power levels, with different entry latencies, but
> the same power consumption?

  Yep, power level 0 is light_halt and 2 is halt2.  I can't really
comment on the power consumption, but presumably they're shutting down
different portions of the chip.  I see the same thing on my boxes.  Note
that these are all halt state power consumptions, not full running power
consumption.

	Alex

--
Alex Williamson                             HP Linux & Open Source Lab