DMA config option 2.6.0-test9

From: Darren Williams <dsw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2003-11-19 10:35:04
I am trying to debug a boot problem on an Itanium machine
where the hard disk IDE scan times out with a DMA time out
error something like:

hda: <disk info> U(DMA)
  hda: dma_timer_expiry status == Ox61
dma timeout error

When I disable 'Generic PCI bus-master DMA support' from the config
the following build error is produced:

drivers/built-in.o(.text+0x11c542): In function `ide_hwif_setup_dma':
: undefined reference to `ide_setup_dma'
make: *** [.tmp_vmlinux1] Error 1

Should I be able to disable DMA if I want to (all though not efficient)
or should this be a mandatory config option.