Re: making unwcheck.sh

From: Matt Chapman <matthewc_at_cse.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2003-11-15 17:20:48
What's wrong with Perl? :)  Okay, so there's plenty wrong with Perl, but
I think it's a decent tool for the job.

I wrote a quick Perl version, though it only works properly on 64-bit
platforms (reports an integer overflow otherwise).  It wouldn't be too
hard to work around this if it's an issue (since for a given function
the upper 32 bits should presumably be invariant), in fact the same
workaround could probably be done in the awk script.

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~matthewc/files/unwcheck.pl

Python seems to handle big numbers better but I don't really know enough
Python.

Matt