Re: problem in booting HP zx6000 with stock kernel 2.5.75

From: Ian Wienand <ianw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2003-11-12 16:46:51
On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 10:57:22AM -0800, David Mosberger-Tang wrote:
> BTW: The daily build-status of Linus' kernel tree can be found here:
>        http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au/kerncomp/
>      You can also get know-to-be-good .config files from there.

Actually I've been meaning to update and find a slightly better way to
handle these, it would be good if people could take a second to simply
forward to me (off list) the 2.6.0-test9 .config's they actually use
and what machine it runs on.  I'll put them up with a description and
use the info to improve the autocompiler.

Thanks,

-i
ianw@gelato.unsw.edu.au
http://www.gelato.unsw.edu.au