anyone want to volunteer as 2.6 maintainer?

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-11-11 04:50:36
As the kernel is inching ever closer to the release of 2.6.0, I
thought it is time to start looking for someone to maintain the 2.6
tree.  I'd expect the hand-off to happen as soon as 2.7.x opens up
(with me continuing to watch over the development kernel).

Could everyone interested in maintaining the stable 2.6 tree drop me a
note?  Ideally, I'd like to find someone who has been around for a
while in ia64 linux land, is responsive, knows at least a little bit
about bitkeeper, etc.  I can think of several potential candidates,
but I do have a very open mind on this and if you really think you
want to do this, by all means drop me a note.