Re: [DMESG] cpumask_t in action

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2003-11-10 19:26:50
>>>>> "Sylvain" == Sylvain Jeaugey <sylvain.jeaugey@bull.net> writes:

Sylvain> These lines show you the numa topology of your machine (in
Sylvain> our case, we have 2 CPUS per domain, and a memory area).
Sylvain> This is quite a big piece of information about hardware. Even
Sylvain> if it is quite long, I think it should be part of the ACPI
Sylvain> information.

Hi Sylvian,

This information is much better exposed through sysfs (/sys) and Andi
Kleen's libnuma, which will also make it visible at runtime to
applications.

Cheers,
Jes