ia64 patch for 2.6.0-test9 ?

From: Xavier Bru <xavier.bru_at_bull.net>
Date: 2003-11-07 04:11:15
hello David,

I just was wondering if you are going to produce an ia64 patch for
2.6.0-test9 (last one was on test8, I know I could have merged it by my
own :-), or you consider there is no more need for providing it.
Some features are still not present in the standart kernel: early
printk, and cache decay handling.
Thanks in advance for your clarifications.
Xavier

--

 Sincères salutations.

Xavier BRU                 BULL ISD/R&D/INTEL office:     FREC B1-422
tel : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 45                    http://www-frec.bull.fr
fax : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 70                 mailto:Xavier.Bru@bull.net
addr: BULL, 1 rue de Provence, BP 208, 38432 Echirolles Cedex, FRANCE