RE: [RFC] Better MCA recovery on IPF

From: Alberto Munoz <amunoz_at_vmware.com>
Date: 2003-11-06 04:37:51

Not really a misunderstanding. I just got a little lose with the names. I
should have said Merced, McKinley instead of Itanium 1 and 2.

In any case, it has been my experience that some times there are fairly major
changes in RAS features (typically addressing shortcomings of a predecessor)
betweens processors of the same vintage (McKinley, Madison and Deerfield).

Bert Munoz