Re: PATCH 2.4.23-pre6 add kmap_types.h for CONFIG_CRYPTO

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2003-10-17 23:33:27
>>>>> "Christoph" == Christoph Hellwig <hch@infradead.org> writes:

Christoph> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 09:20:33AM +1000, Keith Owens
Christoph> wrote:
>> That is an error in crypto/internal.h.  Nothing should include
>> asm/kmap_types.h directly, they should include linux/highmem.h and
>> let that decide if the arch needs kmap or not.

Christoph> The would be the logical conclusion, but the crypto
Christoph> maintainers decided this is a feature and not a bug..

Well then we send Linus a big-fix, clearly this is a bug, if the
crypto maintainer doesn't want to fix it, we'll have to fix it for
him/her.

Jes