[TESTING] Require NUMA testing linux-2.6.0-test6

From: Darren Williams <dsw_at_gelato.unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2003-10-03 16:36:45
Hi
If anybody is interested we require a patch to be
testing on an ia64 NUMA enabled machine. The patch
makes use of the long format VHPT offered on ia64
machines. I have tested that it will compile with
NUMA enabled, however I do not have a NUMA machine
to run any tests on. Any help would be appreciated.
There has been a small discussion about this patch
on the ia64-linux list:

Thanks