Re: [Lse-tech] Re: CPUSET Proposal

From: Paul Jackson <pj_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-09-25 16:51:20
> It's meant to flatten the hierarchy ...
> The hierarchy is meant to be there, just ...

_What_ is meant to flatten the hierarchy ??  To what does "It" refer ??

So is the hierarchy of CKRM there or not -- you've confused me.

And in any case, are we in agreement that any such CKRM hierarchy
is not isomorphic to the cpuset hierarchy?

--
                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Programmer, Linux Scalability