Re: [Lse-tech] CPUSET Proposal

From: Paul Jackson <pj_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-09-25 07:42:24
Interesting ...

I'm still digesting it.  However, one of the documents, at:

  http://www.bullopensource.org/cpuset/cpuset.html

was painful to read in a web browser, because it was just one big
<pre>...</pre> block of text, with rather long lines (over 400
characters in one line) requiring much horizontal scrolling.

So I have reformatted it, using more common html markup.
You are welcome to steal my reformatting - it's visible at:

  http://www.speakeasy.org/~pj99/cpuset_formatted.html

--
                          I won't rest till it's the best ...
                          Programmer, Linux Scalability