Re: [Linux-ia64] PATCH redirectable IRQs

From: <Michael.Meduna_at_Bull.com>
Date: 2003-09-11 04:26:11
Is it possible to set the Linux XTP values from either a system command or
function?  I would like to set the default route for the IRQs in /proc/irq
to CPU 0 in lowest priority mode.  Obviously, this can be done via the
smp_affinity interface.  In fact, it appears that the default is CPU 0 in
lowest priority mode.  But then, I would like to permanently disable
interrupts for specific CPUs.  Can this be done?