Re: ia64 2.6.0-test3 crashes on IOZone

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-08-19 10:16:05

  Evan> I tired not to do anything strange,  i place the .config at
  Evan> http://felix.homeip.net/2.6.config  if you wouldn't mind taking a look.

It looks mostly fine to me.  I see several SCSI drivers are enabled.
Which one actually talks to the test disk?  SYM53C8XX_2?

One thing I did notice: It's configured for Itanium (Merced) instead
of Itanium 2.  That will definitely slow things down, though the
resulting kernel should work correctly.  I'd recommend to change that
to Itanium 2 (McKinley).