Stop debt today, live debt free tommorow

From: <qwaygfqzxwsh_at_msn.com>
Date: 2003-08-12 16:57:16
HEY YOU! :)

How are you? Paying off a loan like the rest of america?   ...hg
We can help! We can consolidate your bills into just one low monthly payment. Start Fresh!

- Save you a lot of money by eliminating late fees
- Settle your accounts for a substantially reduced amount
- Stop creditors calling you on the phone
- Avoid bankruptcy

... and more!

Why keep dealing with the stress, and headaches?

Combine your debt into a low interest repayment and
get on with your life today!!

Come here and take a look at how we can help.

http://btrack.iwon.com/r.pl?redir=http://bottomrate@www.slashmonthlypayments.com/index.php?N=g

dont want me to write any more?
http://btrack.iwon.com/r.pl?redir=http://mrte@www.slashmonthlypayments.com/r.php