Re: [patch] move efivars to drivers/efi

From: Matt Domsch <Matt_Domsch_at_Dell.com>
Date: 2003-08-09 14:48:23
> Yes - have you considered doing a sysfs interface instead of procfs? :)

It's crossed my mind, but I haven't had much time to spend on IA-64 the
past year, and that isn't likely to change soon...  I think the only tool
that uses /proc/efi/vars is efibootmgr, which would also need to learn of
a move to /sys.  Your binary-blob interface for sysfs is exactly the right
thing to use for it though.

Anyone want to take a stab at switching it, or do you want to wait for me
to have time?

Thanks,
Matt

--