RE: IPMI Help to access Firmware Versions.

From: Kamesh Reddy <kameshr_at_india.hp.com>
Date: 2003-08-08 00:21:14
Hi All,

I am new to this list and do not know if this is the correct list to send my
query. Please redirect me to the correct one if I am in the wrong list. I
want to access the various firmware versions of devices like MP, BMC of the
machine running Linux (64 Bit) etc. I have understood that this can be done
using IPMI. I want to know if IPMI is implemented on Linux 64. If so how do
I use it (IPMI) to get the information I need.

Any help / hints/ links/ pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Kamesh.