Sourceforge wants to remove the IA64 project

From: <n0ano_at_n0ano.com>
Date: 2003-08-06 23:41:25
According to Sourceforge the IA64 project they are hosting meets
their definition of a `dead' project, e.g. not producing software :-)
Given that all of our work winds up on `kernel.org' and the
mailing list has been moved to `vger' we probably are a dead
project in their eyes.

I don't have a problem with this so, unless anyone has any objections,
Sourceforge will remove the IA64 project in 21 days.  Note that
this is just the IA64 project, this has no affect on the
`linux-ia64.org' web page, that will still be maintained by them.

--
Don Dugger
n0ano@n0ano.com