Re: milstone reached: ia64 linux builds out of Linus' tree

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2003-08-05 04:41:49
>>>>> "David" == David Mosberger <davidm@napali.hpl.hp.com> writes:

>>>>> On Mon, 4 Aug 2003 10:53:08 -0700, "H. J. Lu" <hjl@lucon.org> said:
HJ> Does it work on bigsur?

David> It should, apart from a qla1280.c glitch (see the latest ia64
David> diff for the one-liner to get it to work; Jes Sorensen said
David> he's going to cleanup qla1280 for real).

Yes, I already have in fact. I submitted the updated driver to James
Bottomley for inclusion in the tree. I'll post it to you shortly.

Cheers,
Jes