video cards for zx1 systems?

From: Duraid Madina <Duraid_at_unsw.edu.au>
Date: 2003-08-02 05:41:08
Hi all,

	If I head down to the local computer shop and buy a common AGP video
card (I'm thinking Nvidia FX5600 or Matrox P650-type hardware here), can I
expect this to work in a zx6000? Do video cards for Itanium systems need a
special BIOS, in order for them to work during boot (i.e. will I be able to
see EFI or do I have to boot "blind"?), or do normal PC video cards work
unchanged?

	Any data points would be welcome - here's one to add to the list: My
old AGP GeForce 3 card leads to the six beeps of death on my zx6000.

	Thanks in advance,

	Duraid