kdb v4.3 for 2.5.72 ia64

From: Xavier Bru <Xavier.Bru_at_bull.net>
Date: 2003-07-11 00:50:27
Hello all,

I updated the previous port of kdb on 2.5.72 ia64 to kdb v4.3 on:
	         http://www.bullfreeware.com/linux/kdb

It has same limitations, just a fix for calling bh_enable() only when
interrupts are enabled (Problem is seen on 2.5 when kdb() is called
from kdb_ipi(), due to 	WARN_ON() in this code, but also exists in 2.4).

Hoping this can help. Please don't expect too much fixes from me until
september.

Xavier

--

 Sincères salutations.

Xavier BRU                 BULL ISD/R&D/INTEL office:     FREC B1-422
tel : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 45                    http://www-frec.bull.fr
fax : +33 (0)4 76 29 77 70                 mailto:Xavier.Bru@bull.net
addr: BULL, 1 rue de Provence, BP 208, 38432 Echirolles Cedex, FRANCE