RE: [Linux-ia64] keyboard problems with post 2.4.17 kernels on proliant dl590 (itanium)

From: Stephen Mulcahy <stephen.mulcahy_at_hp.com>
Date: 2003-05-15 02:38:36
PS2, sorry for the omission. I have tried unplugging and replugging to
no avail. It seems to be something systematic that changed since
2.4.17 because I didn't experience any problems up to then (I haven't
been tracking kernel updates in a while .. serves me right :-)

-stephen

--
   Stephen Mulcahy, Software Engineer, Mission Critical & Proactive Services,
     HP Customer Support R&D, HP, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway, Ireland.

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may
be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should
delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender.

To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you should
consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".