Re: [Linux-ia64] new bitkeeper tree for 2.5 linux/ia64 kernel

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2003-05-14 23:37:54
>>>>> "David" == David Mosberger <davidm@napali.hpl.hp.com> writes:

David> My hidden agenda is of course to encourage more folks to keep
David> pushing fixes back to Linus, so that by the time 2.6 comes
David> around, the ia64 kernel will build directly from Linus' source
David> tree.  We're actually reasonably close at the moment.

Hi David,

Just to be sure, your hidden agenda doesn't include a clause about no
longer releasing patches on a regular basis?

Thanks,
Jes