[Linux-ia64] new bitkeeper tree for 2.5 linux/ia64 kernel

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-05-14 18:01:39
OK, here is hoping I won't regret this: there is now a new bitkeeper
tree which in theory should correspond to my tree and should (usually)
build (unlike the to-linus-2.5 tree, which never builds).

The tree is at:

  http://lia64.bkbits.net:8080/linux-ia64-2.5

My hidden agenda is of course to encourage more folks to keep pushing
fixes back to Linus, so that by the time 2.6 comes around, the ia64
kernel will build directly from Linus' source tree.  We're actually
reasonably close at the moment.

	--david