Re: [Linux-ia64] Dump driver module

From: Bruno Vidal <bruno_vidal_at_hp.com>
Date: 2003-05-14 00:39:30
	Hi
Sorry, but LKCD is really not usefull because it use the buffer
to write on the device. So it just hang in case of data page fault for
example (because interuption are masked), LKCD is also not working in case
of buffer corruption, disk driver pb, etc.... so LKCD is not usable in
lot's of case (and it happen really often to have data page fault).

Cheers.

--
	Vidal Bruno, (770-4271)
         SSD-HA Team, HP-UX & LINUX Support