RE: [Linux-ia64] Dump driver module

From: Howell, David P <david.p.howell_at_intel.com>
Date: 2003-05-13 23:29:05
Have you looked at the LKCD project? It supports ia64 and does about
what you are doing on the dump side, and has dump analysis tools.

If you've already considered this just delete this.

Thanks,
Dave Howell

These are my opinions and not official opinions of Intel Corp.

David Howell
Intel Corporation
Telco Server Development
Server Products Division
Voice: (803) 461-6112  Fax: (803) 461-6292

Intel Corporation
Columbia Design Center, CBA-2
250 Berryhill Road, Suite 100
Columbia, SC 29210