Re: [Linux-ia64] Building IA-64 toolchain

From: David Mosberger <davidm_at_napali.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-05-08 03:41:00
>>>>> On Wed, 7 May 2003 21:33:11 +0530 (IST), navin <navin@students.iiit.net> said:

  navin> Also from some of the previous posts i found that if i am
  navin> building on a pentium or some other machine there is a trick
  navin> involved.Andreas Jaegar told me that i had to install-headers
  navin> before compiling the bootstrap gcc.He said to contact you
  navin> guys as i don't have the headers for ia64.I have the sources
  navin> for kernel which contain asm-ia64 and glibc-2.3.I don't know
  navin> how to avoid the error.

Have you tried NUE?  It's available here:

  http://www.software.hp.com/products/LIA64/overview2a.htm

	--david