Re: [Linux-ia64] Pre-emption patch for IA-64

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-03-28 10:33:51
My box is still running strong, so no kernel issues that I know of
(aside from the kernel eating all my CPU time whenever someone mounts
an exported nfs volume)

[jbarnes@spamtin jbarnes]$ uname -a;uptime
Linux spamtin 2.5.64 #7 SMP Fri Mar 14 14:10:36 PST 2003 ia64 unknown
 15:33:01  up 13 days, 51 min,  7 users,  load average: 0.70, 0.30, 0.14

Thanks,
Jesse