[Linux-ia64] Plain patches from BK on ftp.kernel.org

From: Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn_helgaas_at_hp.com>
Date: 2003-03-18 10:26:29
Thanks to some scripts by David Woodhouse, ftp.kernel.org now has
plain patches that correspond to my current BitKeeper tree for Linux 2.4
on ia64:

 ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/ports/ia64/v2.4/testing/cset/index.html

The BitKeeper tree itself is still available here:

 http://lia64.bkbits.net:8080/linux-ia64-2.4

My intent is to publish the plain patches simultaneously with the
BitKeeper updates, but this isn't automated (at least not yet) and
the process will probably have some growing pains.  Feedback is
welcome.

Bjorn