Re: [Linux-ia64] Pre-emption patch for IA-64

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-03-15 08:32:13
Just FYI, I tried 2.5.64 out on my Bug Sur, and it seems to work ok
with the following exceptions:
  o the AT keyboard support seems broken (characters are slow to show
    up on the screen and are sometimes repeated)
  o agp support for 460GX causes a link failure

But by using a USB keyboard and turning off agp support, I was able to
get an SMP+preempt kernel going, and it seems fine.

Jesse