Re: [Linux-ia64] 2.4.20 / DIG

From: Jes Sorensen <jes_at_wildopensource.com>
Date: 2003-03-12 06:24:44
>>>>> "Bjorn" == Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn_helgaas@hp.com> writes:

Bjorn> It's not know to me, at least.  Any chance you can use a serial
Bjorn> console to capture the output?  You could also check for MCA log
Bjorn> information -- that's a likely cause of an early reboot.  You
Bjorn> don't say what box you have, but typically you can go to the EFI
Bjorn> shell and use something like "errdump mca".

I'll try hooking up a serial console for it.

The box is an old Intel BigSur beta box that was upgraded with C0 CPUs.

Cheers,
Jes