Re: [Linux-ia64] Re: [patch] 2.4.20 unwind.c to handle multiple struct pt_regs

From: by way of Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn_helgaas_at_hp.com>
Date: 2003-03-12 03:23:13
[Sorry if this is a duplicate; I sent it yesterday, but it bounced due
to an HP mail problem.]

On Monday 03 March 2003 4:52 pm, Keith Owens wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 09:47:49 -0700,
> Bjorn Helgaas <bjorn_helgaas@hp.com> wrote:
> >Wow, somebody is actually looking at the BK tree :-)
>
> I do not use BK.  Because I work on PRCS I am not comfortable with
> using BK, there is a possible conflict with the BK 'no competitor'
> clause.  I was looking at Marcelo's 2.4.21-pre5 patch.

Yeah, that makes sense.  BK is extremely convenient for me, because
it makes it so easy to track what Marcelo and David are doing, but
I certainly don't want to force that on anybody else.

It feels like the "right thing" to make plain old patches available
whenever I publish changes via BK, and I'm willing to do that if
there's any interest in it.

Bjorn