[Linux-ia64] Intel's fortan compiler

From: dai yiyang <daiyiyang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2003-03-11 00:28:02
Hi all:

    Is there anybody know how to use the -nus option of Intel's fortan
compiler on IA64 ??

    basicly , fortan compiler will add a underscore to any unsolved symbol
in the source ,that means if the call is "system" , then the exported
symbol will be "system_"

the "-nus" is to get rid of the underscore of the exported symbol so that
it can be linked with C lib ,,,,

    My problem is : I just want to get rid of the underscore for selected
symbol , Intel's compiler manual said I can do that with the option
"-nus[file]"  , but it dont work .

    Anyone can help me ??

Regards,
Yiyang