[Linux-ia64] Yet another SN update

From: Jesse Barnes <jbarnes_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-03-06 11:12:49
Sorry I didn't include this in my last set of patches David, but I
didn't get it done until just the other day.  This patch gives
arch/ia64/sn its own Makefile and adds another target to the toplevel
ia64 makefile.  Hopefully this means that we won't have to bother you
with Makefile updates in the future.  It also includes some other SN
specific fixes that I needed to get a kernel building, linking, and
booting in the simulator (almost there!).  Only a few, small pieces
missing now...

Thanks,
Jesse