Re: [Linux-ia64] [HELP] Implementing TCP request on EFI

From: Stephane Eranian <eranian_at_hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-02-27 05:34:43
Naim,

On Wed, Feb 26, 2003 at 09:50:08AM +0100, Nam Jonathan wrote:
> What is the best method to implement socket on EFI? With only Gnu-Efi
> and not intel toolkit... Because in protocol single network there is
> only UDP request with IP and the function transmit anly take MAC
> adresses as parameter....

The gnu-efi toolkit provides a minimal library which implements
only the core EFI interface (as defined by the EFI specification).

The TCPIP support is part of the toolkit which is a set of libraries
and commands built on top of the basic EFI functionalities.

At this point we do not have a port of the toolkit to Linux/ia64
and the GNU tools.

--
-Stephane