Re: [Linux-ia64] Distributions using gcc 3.2 or later

From: Matthew Wilcox <willy_at_debian.org>
Date: 2003-01-16 06:35:38
On Wed, Jan 15, 2003 at 12:12:53PM -0700, n0ano@n0ano.com wrote:
> Yes, I read the list.  I pretty much put up whatever the distro's want.
> If anyone wants to change the page let me know and I'll take care of it.

Well, I'd like to change the purpose of that list.  Back when ia64 was new,
I think there were significant bragging rights for `First Distro!'.  But
I think we're beyond that now, and it'd be a more useful list if it has
`Most up to date release distro'.  So I'd be in favour of something like:

<h2>IA-64 Linux Distributions</h2>
<li>Red Hat Advanced WorkstationInformation
<li>Red Hat Advanced Server Information
<li>SuSE Enterprise Edition Information

Obviously representatives from those companies should suggest better
wording & URLs than this ;-)

Disagreements?