RE: [Linux-ia64] Distributions using gcc 3.2 or later

From: Martin Schimmer <Schimmer_at_sgi.com>
Date: 2003-01-16 05:05:19
Ladies(are you around?) and guys,

can we quickly put together short up-to-date list of "stable" distros for
IA64 plafrorm? You can mention what compiler and libc it is based and
whether it's free or commercial

I am only aware of:

RedHat 7.2	gcc 2.96/glibc 2.2.4	 freely available

Perry, what kind of modifications are you talking about? In what part of the
compiler?

Cheers!

Martin