[Linux-ia64] perfmon web site and mailing list annoucement

From: Stephane Eranian <eranian_at_frankl.hpl.hp.com>
Date: 2003-01-07 06:38:57
Hello everyone,

I am happy to announce that we now have a web site dedicated
to the kernel perfmon subsystem, the libpfm library and the
pfmon tool.

For each component, the web site includes a simple overview,
full documentation, lots of code examples, and a FAQ section.
The perfmon site is at:

       http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/perfmon

In addition, we have also setup a mailing list to discuss
performance monitoring on Linux/ia64.

The list is open to everyone with an interest in using/developing
performance monitoring tools and IS NOT limited to the pfmon/libpfm
packages. To limit spam, you need to be a subcriber to the list to be
allowed to post.

To subscribe follow the instructions on the perfmon web site at:

	http://www.hpl.hp.com/research/linux/perfmon/mail.php4

Enjoy,
--

-Stephane