RE: [Linux-ia64] unalinged access by loadpair instruction

From: Luck, Tony <tony.luck_at_intel.com>
Date: 2002-12-10 09:59:30
You do recall correctly ... checking the archives, I posted a
patch on October 16, 2001.  I did fix the floating point case
back then too ... in fact my post claims to include the patch
for both integer and FP.  But I must have attached the wrong
patch file.  I've long since deleted all my 2.4.10 trees, so
I'd have to reconstruct from scratch (can't do it from memory,
those neurons have been re-assigned :-(

-Tony