Re: [Linux-ia64] IA64 strncpy in 2.2.4-30 - bug and patch

From: Randolph Chung <randolph_at_tausq.org>
Date: 2002-11-20 03:19:08
In reference to a message from Chen, Kenneth W, dated Nov 07:
> We found more bugs in the code, and here is an updated patch to fix them.
> Note this patch supercedes the one I sent yesterday.
>
> Also attached is the test program we used to verify the fix.

Is there an updated version of this that applies against glibc cvs? Or
is the one Jakub/Roland checked in sufficient (it looks more like the first
version you posted)

thanks,
randolph
--
Randolph Chung
Debian GNU/Linux Developer, hppa/ia64 ports