Re: [Linux-ia64] build a bootable kernel

From: dai yiyang <daiyiyang_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2002-10-28 20:42:59
thanks for your help
the kernel file has been built .
but how to load the kernel during system boot time ?
I have edit the elilo.conf file add the new kernel's path .
but the the system halted at "umcompressed kernel ......ok ."

I think its due to I do not install the bootloader , but I dont konw how to
handle it :(

Regards,
DaiYiyang

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com/lccn/