[Linux-ia64] NFS on 64

From: Jon R. Doyle <marsaro_at_interearth.com>
Date: 2002-10-28 11:14:29
I am setting up a dozen or so systems that will need to fetch users prefs
from a NFS mount point. These will be 32bit servers, but the directory
servers where these prefs are will be running Linux on Itanium2. These 64bit
servers I intend to export (NFS) out to the 32bit servers; is there anything
I should be aware of in this config? Can 32bit systems write to theat NFS
export, and compatibility switch or option flags I need to know about?

Regards,

Jon